Miyerkules, Abril 1, 2015

The Beantage Experience

      I'm an avid fan of coffee and always looking for new places to hang out in one. Fortunately, my boyfriend has now become a believer as well. We have three qualifications to call a place worth it:

1. the ambience has to be quiet and not crowded
2. tasty food (not just coffee!)
3. within our budget (because duh? haha!)

   Imus is a place of cozy coffee shops whether you are outdoorsy or a couch potato. But beantage is just along the highway and to be honest you won't notice it at first glance. It is beside PhilHealth. Let me remind you that this is my first time doing a review so bear with me, Hahah! Also, I only have few photos to share since I decided to do a week after we went there.



How I love the interior of this place! When I first entered I  know I was in for another delectable experience. This is just the corner where we decided to seat since there were already people inside.


Oh db? Very comfortable couch to match the ambience of the place. And look at the backdrop! Isn't it lovely and very fitting? :)



These are what we ordered! And to show you how bad of a blogger I am, I forgot some of their names and prices but I will try hard.. Okay...

1. Oreo Caramel (drink)
2. Oreo Overload (drink)
3. Tuna Sandwich
4. Chicken Wings (with rice)

All in all, we only spent P500! (exact, pramis!) though I forgot how much it individually costs, next time I'll take a photo of the menu nadin. Hihi.



What I love about their food (except the taste which I must say is above average, 5 stars, bongga!) I love how the owner or whoever thought of it, paid attention to details. Look at that coffee, look at that stirrer, db ang cute?

All in all I must say that I do not regret going to Beantage and I would definitely go back to treat my Mama next time :)) 

P.S. They also have fast wifi and instagram account which is @beantagecoffee  +Beantage Coffee Shop 

(The result of too much eating, he can't stand. haha!)

Beantage is located at 
                                                       #55 Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way
Check their Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/beantagecafeimus?fref=ts


                                                                             xxxx, oleen <3



1 komento: